Guttilla Murphy Anderson has been serving its liquor clients since 1975, providing advice and representation concerning a full range of issues related to the manufacture, importation, distribution, and sale of spirituous liquors within the state of Arizona. Guttilla Murphy Anderson’s liquor clients include producers, wholesalers/distributors, importers and retailers, including national chains and local grocery stores, convenience markets, drug stores, restaurants, bars, hotels, management companies, homeowner associations, golf courses, and fraternal organizations.
The professionals at Guttilla Murphy Anderson have extensive experience assisting the Firm’s liquor clients with state and city liquor license applications and other required regulatory filings, and represents those clients at hearings before administrative agencies, local government hearings, and the courts. We can also obtain other required permits and licenses for clients, including but not limited to pharmacy, state/city sales tax, lottery, alarms, business, health permits, and food stamps required by federal, state, county, Indian Communities, and local governmental bodies.
Guttilla Murphy Anderson represents a myriad of large and small grocery store chains, wholesalers, restaurant chains, theaters, hotels, senior living facilities, restaurants and bars, and sporting and entertainment venues, and many, many business operations with liquor licenses. Often our clients ask our attorneys to serve as resident Agent on their liquor licenses, and we also facilitate locating and purchasing or selling quota licenses at a client’s request. In the field of liquor licensing and regulation, Guttilla Murphy Anderson is one of the most recognized, experienced and respected law firms in Arizona.
- Represents a number of national and regional grocery store chains and addresses all issues with respect to Arizona liquor licenses and related issues.
- Represents a number of national retail chains and assists with ongoing management of liquor licensing related issues. One client tasked the firm with obtaining multiple series of liquor licenses at over 35 commercial locations throughout Arizona in statewide expansion into alcohol sales.
- Represents a national hospitality/concession company with its licenses in Arizona at hotels, professional sporting venues, including multiple MLB Spring Training stadiums, airports, and bars.
- Represents a national convenience store chain regarding its franchisee and corporate liquor and accessory licenses in Arizona.
- Represents a national liquor store chain in all aspects of Arizona liquor licensing, including sampling, at its 13 Arizona locations.
- Represents vintner, with multiple winery production facilities in Arizona and over sixteen individual liquor licenses. When client relocated some of its production operations to a new showcased destination facility, the firm ensured there was no licensing interruption for seamless and continued production while changing locations.
- Represents a large national home builder with installation of liquor licenses at some of its premier properties, including bar or club liquor licenses, for community centers allowing its residential communities to sell alcoholic beverages.
- Represents regional shopping centers in installation and management of liquor licenses which allow for alcohol consumption in pedestrian shopping malls.
- Represents out-of-state producers and wholesalers with obtaining and maintain necessary Arizona liquor licenses allowing it to launch and maintain Arizona-based operations.
- Represents local and national alcohol distributors on all issues relating to Arizona-based operations.